The Global Omega-3 Market is projected to reach USD 4.50 billion by 2027. The Omega-3 market is fueled by the rising awareness for food nutrition and dietary improvements. Also, various factors such as the developing economies and subsequently increasing income of consumers, adoption of e-commerce and m-commerce platforms, and demand for the overall organic supplements functional foods are expected to create enforcements in the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3393
Reports and Data has added a new research report for the Global Omega-3 Market to its extensive database that has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and is verified and validated by the industry experts. The study provides a comprehensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the factors affecting and expected to influence the market growth over the forecast period with an aim to provide an in-depth analysis of the growth trend of the market. The report offers key insights into current and emerging trends in the industry along with changes in consumer preference and demands that are expected to further drive revenue growth of the Omega-3 market over the forecast period. the report key statistical data about market size, market share, market revenue growth, CAGR, technological advancements, industrial chain analysis, and overall industry overview.
While dietary improvement is a desirable goal for many common individuals ranging in various age bands, changing dietary patterns seems extremely hard for most of them also. Thus, it is becoming a common practice that many people are consuming additional dietary supplements to augment the daily intake of nutrients so that they may lead a healthier lifestyle. Additionally, rising numbers of patients with heart diseases, inflammatory bowel diseases, and eyesight problems, among others, are the reasons the demands for the omega 3 are being raised.
Key participants include:
Nordic Naturals, Croda International, Epax, Runke Bioengineering, and Pharma Marine, BASF, Orkla Health, KD Pharma, Lonza, Corbion, among others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/omega-3-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Owing to the unavailability of certain seafoods or fishes, a deficiency of the omega 3 has been observed amongst the children. Even many adults are suffering from malnutrition and being diagnosed with many chronic diseases. An immense demand for the omega 3 supplements have been estimated to get rid of those complexities and diseases.
- The overall dietary supplement sales for children are expected to rise during the forecast period. It was observed that Chinese and Indian parents were willing to spend relatively large amounts of money on the health of their children in relation to the family income.
- In December 2019, Nordic Investment Bank the Norwegian producer of the pelagic fish products, Pelagia Holding AS refinanced for the acquisition of Epax Norway AS, a renowned omega 3 fatty acid producer.
- A new trend emerging in the dietary supplements market is the need to use organic or sustainable ingredients. This trend is being driven by two fundamental shifts in this industry: the need to consume ‘healthier’ ingredients and consumers’ increasing concerns for sourcing ‘sustainable’ products
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global on the basis of type, source, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
- Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA)
Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Marine Sources
- Plant Sources
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Personal Care Pharmaceuticals
- Nutraceuticals Supplements
- Infant Formulas
- Animal Feed
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3393
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3393
Browse more report:
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or for requesting customization of the report. Our team till will connect with you in the shortest possible time with a report that best meet your requirements.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter