- Kaen Children mattress Manufacturer static anti-pressure sore mattress is composed of waterproof polyurethane cover, polyurethane sponge, etc.;
- The high-density and high-resilience polyurethane sponge is cut into square sponge blocks of different sizes to reduce the pressure on the patient's body tissue and effectively disperse the body pressure. Suitable for air flow, keep the patient's body dry, effectively slow down and prevent the occurrence of pressure sores;
- When the patient is in bed, as long as there is a slight movement, the pressure point of the compressed part of the patient can be changed at any time, to provide good blood circulation for the compressed part, and achieve the decompression effect of bedsore. Due to its natural massage function, it can prevent bedsores for long-term bed ulcers, accelerate the formation of bedsores, and facilitate the recovery of bedsores;
- The polyurethane outer cover of the static anti-pressure sore mattress is composed of waterproof and breathable elastic polyester knitted fabric composite PU fabric, which is known as a breathable leather. It can reduce the shearing force and friction force, isolate the urine and stool from permeating into the mattress, and maintain proper ventilation function. It can be wiped and disinfected with chlorine-containing disinfectant, which is convenient for nursing staff to disinfect and clean;
- The concealed hinged non-slip design zipper, beautiful and generous, will not be easily cut, safe and leak-proof, easy to disassemble and wash, and easy to use;
- No power supply, no noise, no air leakage and other incidents, energy saving and environmental protection, reducing the workload of nursing, conducive to patients' rest, reducing repair and damage records, and more durable.
Question: 1. Not breathable? 2. Uncomfortable?
A: Unique double-layer design, the upper layer is blue imported polyurethane, the surface square is die-cut small cubes, and the chest, head, and lower 2/3 of the thigh to the ankle are small units (about 360 small units per square meter). The waist, abdomen and thigh quotient 1/3 are large units (approximately 200 large units per square meter), disperse the body pressure, evenly ventilate back, and increase the contact surface with the skin, increase the pressure dispersion, mesh The distribution of the channels increases the air flow.