Cuprous Chloride is industrially used in tanning, fertilizer, paper, porcelain, printing dyes, lead-acid batteries and other industries.
(1) It is used for printing and dyeing thin cotton cloth, as a weighting agent for cotton and silk, as a filler for kapok products; as a coloring salt for blue dyes, and as an alkali absorbent in black liquor to ensure uniform dyeing.
(2) Used for making grass, fertilizer, porcelain, paint, matches and fireproof materials;
(3) The microbial industry is used as a medium component, as an additive for brewing, supplementing the magnesium in the brewing water, as a nutrient source during fermentation;
(4) Used as a filler in the tanning industry to enhance heat resistance;
(5) Used as a stabilizer in the production of fresh yeast, monosodium glutamate and calcium hydrogen phosphate in the production of toothpaste in the light industry;
(6) 8-hydroxyquinoline Copper is used as a cement coagulant;
(7) It is also used in the pulp industry, rayon and silk fabric industry.