ISO 9001 certification is an international standard that is dedicated to Quality Management Systems. It figures out the substructure for improving quality and a vocabulary of understanding any organization which is looking to provide products and services that constantly meet the requirements and expectations of the customers and other related interested parties in the most efficient manner possible.
ISO 9001 certification is the only standard in the 9000 families that can be certified to many firms. This certification is not a requirement but then organizations can still implement principles of ISO 9001 informally, without getting certified. Technically, only organizations can get certified. However, every individual can become Certified Lead Auditors, or Registrars, to perform audits on organizations. ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand will generally cover the entire organization, with a focus on particular facilities or departments customize to improve performance in that area.
Here is the quick breakdown of the most important information about the ISO 9001 certification:
- ISO 9001 certification is an international standard for a quality management system throughout the globe.
- ISO 9001 belongs to the larger ISO 9000 family.
- ISO 9001 is the only standard that can be certified to many organizations and There is no such thing as “ISO Certification” or “ISO 9000 Certification”, only “ISO 9001 certification”.
- Individuals, although, can get certified to become an ISO 9001 Certified Lead Auditor, which enables them to audit other companies.
- Size of the company does not matter might be 1 person or 100,000.
Benefits of ISO 9001
ISO 9001 consultant in Thailand, the Quality Management System will help you to trim your processes, reduce errors, free up valuable management time, and improve internal communications. Organization adopting this certification will lead to benefit from increased employee morale, improved customer retention, and healthier revenue
Here is the benefits of using the ISO 9001:
- Increased efficiency: by following industry good governance and focusing on the quality you can make the cost economically.
- Increased revenue: through the reputation of ISO 9001 certification you can get more tenders and contracts, and by being more efficient you will also hold on to more customers and experience more repeat customers.
- High levels of customer satisfaction: by understanding your customer needs and reducing errors you can increase your customer's confidence in your ability to deliver products and services.
- Improves supplier relationships: because ISO 9001 certification makes sure that the good-practice processes are in place which can contribute to more efficient supply chains, certification increases their confidence in your processes.
- Improved employee confidence: by improving internal communications you make sure everyone works on one agenda.
Why ISO 9001 is important?
Being certified to ISO 9001, it is an internationally recognized symbol of prestige and service quality assurance. Certified organizations are assumed to have achieved a constant system to make Suring high levels of customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
How to get ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand ?
If you are wondering how to get ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand never give it a second thought approaching Certvalue with 100% track record of success without any fail in certification process. ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand is easy and simple with Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to contact @certvalue.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution in available in the market.